If you have a fire or water emergency, please call us now at (530) 222-0200

To have the optimal experience while using this site, you will need to update your browser. You may want to try one of the following alternatives:

Fire & Water - Cleanup & Restoration

Mold Cleaning – Residential, Commercial & Hospital Disinfectant

6/1/2018 (Permalink)

SERVPROXIDE™ - Call SERVPRO (530) 222-0200 to unleash the new weapon on mold, bacteria and virus contamination and killer germs.

Mold grows just about everywhere. 

SERVPRO of North Shasta, Trinity & Greater Tehama Counties recently acquired a new mold, mildew, virus and bacteria killing product called SERVPROXIDE™

The severe level of mold growth contamination our technicians routinely find in the city of Redding and Shasta County homes and businesses is, quite frankly, astonishing!  Disease, bacteria and the toxic clusters of green and “black mold” growing in normal living spaces produces a ripe environment for extreme personal health and safety concerns.   This is why our ability to apply the new game-changing SERVPROXIDE™ as a front-line disinfectant to kill mold and mildew at the roots ups the ante on the war on mold.

Mold killing is required everywhere moisture is present which includes, homes, schools, locker rooms, sporting facilities, nursing homes, emergency first responder (police, fire, ambulance) vehicles and certainly OSHA certified food handling and restaurant facilities.   Commercial public spaces, shopping malls, public restrooms would also be considered danger zones.  High moisture businesses such as horticultural growing rooms, greenhouses and the surrounding plant racks, shelves and watering equipment attract fungus spores and mold contamination.

Chlorine Dioxide, Alkyl and Ammonium Chloride work together in a specific chemical treatment to kill (MRSA) – Staphylococcus aureaus - (Staph Infection), Listeria monocytogenes (Listeria), Legionella Pneumophila – (Legionnaires Disease), Salmonella, Rotavirus, Hepatitis A, B and C virus, Swine Influenza (H1N1), Human Immunodeficiency Virus (HIV Type 1), Canine Distemper Virus, and a whole host of other varieties of sicknesses, disease and pestilence.

SERVPROXIDE™ eliminates fire, smoke, tobacco smoke, musty and stale cooking odors working by oxidation, not by masking odors.

This makes it an effective treatment for ceilings, walls, floor and pre-cleaning fabric, upholstery, spot cleaning carpet soil and stains, disinfecting non-porous surfaces on kitchen counters, toilets, bath and shower.  Ductwork and intake vents of home and commercial heating and air conditioning systems (HVAC) benefit greatly from allergen, fungal and mildew removal.  High level disinfection is required in hospital and healthcare facilities for blood and body fluid removal. 

SERVPRO of North Shasta, Trinity & Greater Tehama Counties brings the best trained technicians, equipment and products to every fire, water, storm and mold damage restoration job we encounter in Northern California. 

Please phone us immediately for a fast emergency response at (530) 222-0200.  24 / 7 – 365.

Also find us on Facebook and like our page. Thank You!

Other News

View Recent Posts