Mold Damage Remediation Services
If you think you may have a mold problem, Call SERVPRO of North Shasta, Trinity & Greater Tehama Counties at (530) 222-0200.
Mold is an often-hidden toxic spore growing in the damp and wet crevice and crawlspaces in your home or businesses’ public or living areas, bathrooms and food production areas. Mold does more than just grow and spread. Black mold mycotoxins can poison a person’s respiratory tract causing asthma attacks, allergic reactions, severe sinus problems and quite frequently lead to extreme fatigue and depression.
Because mold and mildew develop in damp areas these microorganisms are found everywhere. No home or business is immune from a mold outbreak. Unseen leaking water collecting in dark unseen areas behind cabinets and storage closets can unknowingly affect the health and wellbeing of your possessions, clothing, bedding, drywall, insulation and the structural integrity of the building itself.
A key point to defeating a mold outbreak is to quickly extract residual water and to bring in our professional grade water drying equipment to stop the spread of water, mold and mildew.
We are a Redding California fire and water damage restoration company certified and trained to perform all types of mold damage remediation resulting from commercial or residential water emergencies including, firefighter water residue, storm flooding, and sewage water contamination, ranging from dry rot to dangerous black mold and pink, yellow and white molds. Mold can grow virtually anywhere, and we frequently see these problem areas:
- Window frames
- Ventilation systems
- Cabinets and furniture
- Drywall and subflooring
- Wallpaper or painted walls
- Wet walls
- Water-damaged mattresses
SERVPRO of North Shasta, Trinity & Greater Tehama Counties professionals are trained and certified in mold remediation to ensure that hard to reach toxic spores are removed quickly and state of the art sanitizing technology is used to clean and prevent further outbreak.
Our Residential and Commercial Mold Removal Service Include:
- 24/7 emergency fast response
- Our trained SERVPRO professionals have the personal protective equipment to safely inspect the mold.
- Because we are a SERVPRO franchise we have at our disposal the highest industrial-grade water extractors, dehumidifiers, air movers and drying technology available.
- Air quality testing, containment and safe removal of the mold infected area.
- Cleaning and sanitizing of contents and other personal possessions.
- We structural treatment disinfectants and antimicrobials used inhibit and prevent futher mold growth.
- Sanitation, deodorization and air purification