SERVPRO in Redding, CA - Water and Storm Damage Specialists for Shasta, Trinity & Tehama Counties
Heavy rainfall in localized urban space can cause small stream flooding.
Recent storms have recently produced pea sized hail. Pouring more water upon homes and businesses already flooded and damaged from our snow storm that knocked down power all throughout Redding and caused trees to fall and damage property. Locations impacted include Redding, Shasta Dam, Palo Cedro, Shasta Lake, Anderson, Lakehead, Sugarloaf, Keswick, Central Valley, Olinda, Centerville, Igo, O'Brien, Mountain Gate, Ono and Lakehead-Lakeshore.
SERVPRO of North Shasta, Trinity & Greater Tehama Counties, as storm, flooding and water damage specialists, has the advanced training and years of local Redding and Shasta County experience that allows us to quickly and professionally restore your property. We use IICRC restoration industry standardized drying principles. We document and validate every step of the process to ensure your property and contents are dry and the job is complete.
** Read Our Popular Resource: SERVPRO Answers Customers WATER DAMAGE Questions!
Dealing with Rainwater and Flooding
- Keep towels and a mop ready to remove excess water.
- Wood furniture wet? Remove electronics and table top items to wipe off excess moisture.
- Collect upholstery and cushions from sofas for drying.
- If you have wet carpeting use foam blocks or aluminum foil to prop chair and table legs.
- During summer months turn on your air conditioning to speed up and maximize drying.
- Color dyed rugs can run when wet. Remove if they are placed over wet carpeting.
- Move important family heirlooms, documents and contents to a dry and safe location.
- Remember safety. Move wet or slippery items from walkways and traffic areas.
- And one more thing….Many times we have found that residents forget to remove valuables from underneath beds. Be sure and check!
When you are hit with a sudden storm, flood or water damage our professional and trained team here at SERVPRO of North Shasta, Trinity & Greater Tehama Counties is ready for a fast 24/7 – 365 response to your home or business.
Since we are locally owned and operated with over two decades of Northern California weather experience, we understand the complexities of storm, rainwater and flooding damage. The goal of fast response is to stop water intrusion whether through your roof or leaks from groundwater, save what is possible, lessen damage and reduce restoration costs. We train our crews to high standards and provide them with the technology and state-of-the-art restoration industry equipment to handle any commercial or residential job of any size.
Choose SERVPRO of North Shasta, Trinity & Greater Tehama Counties, a local company that specializes in storm and flood damage restoration. We are Here to Help® in Redding for any storm and flooding conditions!
Call Now! 530-222-0200
Very soon the Spring beauty and clear skies of our Shasta basin will arrive. We are not out of the woods yet. More rain, hail and wet weather is coming. Remember to call SERVPRO!
** Customers have enjoyed reading our information packed article: Redding Snow Storm, Power Outage, Fallen Trees, Home Roof Leaks, Water and Property Damage