How to Kill Mold Growth in Redding, California
...in residential and commercial building structures, caused by water and humidity intrusion from a sudden storm flood or broken water pipe to an unseen long term leak within a dark crawlspace, is where the expertise and experience of our SERVPRO of North Shasta, Trinity & Greater Tehama Counties technicians comes to light. Mold is everywhere. Because we are ANSI / IICRC S520 certified we carry with us the tactical knowledge to perform microbial remediation on mold damaged structures and contents.
Mold Problems? Call Now! 530-222-0200
Redding, California property managers, insurance field adjusters, claims processors, insurance producers and real estate agents; up and down the Shasta County Northern California gateway extending from our Tehama County customers in Willows, Cottonwood, Corning and Red Bluff all the way to our Trinity County friends in Weaverville and up the Interstate 5 corridor into Siskiyou County and Mt. Shasta, Dunsmuir, Yreka and Weed, know and trust our fast response to toxic mold damage outbreaks.
SERVPRO of North Shasta, Trinity and Greater Tehama Counties has years of experience dealing with the practical elements of water damage restoration. Our technicians have faced "real-life" mold remediation challenges. SERVPRO is a leader in the mold remediation industry. Water damage restoration and mold remediation go hand in hand. Mold feeds on moisture. Regular home and business property maintenance, includes inspection of visible and hidden evidence of water leaks, condensation, infiltration, flooding and mold prone wall and crawl spaces.
Specific Mold Reduction Best Practices:
- Maintain low humidity levels ideally below 50%. Because humidity levels can change quickly during the day. Use an air conditioner or dehumidifier to level out moisture and air temperatures.
- Use exhaust fans to ensure adequate ventilation in high-moisture areas like the kitchen, bathrooms and food service areas.
- Modern exterior and interior paints can include mold inhibitors which help to significantly reduce mold growth.
- Frequently cleaning of faucets, showers, and sinks, including under storage cabinets with anti-viral, bacterial and microbial disinfectants kills the expansive growth of mold spores within moisture heavy surfaces.
- Whenever possible remove carpeting from toilet and shower area floors.
Read our article: Mold Cleaning – Residential, Commercial & Hospital Disinfectant introducing SERVPRO’s new state-of-the-art cleaning product SERVPROXIDE™ - a new weapon on mold, bacteria, virus contamination and killer germs.
Learn more about Mold Prevention and Remediation in homes, commercial buildings and schools by visiting this link at the EPA website: https://www.epa.gov/mold/mold-remediation-schools-and-commercial-buildings-guide.
Also view this helpful resource for residential properties: A Brief Guide to Mold, Moisture and Your Home
Call Us Now! Your Toxic Mold Clean Up Experts: SERVPRO of North Shasta, Trinity & Greater Tehama Counties.