Why SERVPRO? - Training & IICRC Standards in Fire and Water Cleanup and Restoration
We at SERVPRO in Redding, California believe that our customers deserve the very best service, expertise and professionalism.
Ongoing and extensive training allow us to hold the highly respected Institute of Inspection Cleaning and Restoration Certification (IICRC) in Fire and Water Damage Restoration. We find this is the best way to bring the highest level of results coupled with fast response, decades of front-line experience and personal, friendly and trusted service to our Shasta County and Northern California residents and businesses.
Also, SERVPRO of North Shasta, Trinity & Greater Tehama Counties also offers popular continuing education courses designed to educate, entertain and inform insurance producers, agents and adjusters in the latest trends and state-of-the-art best practices of fire, water and mold damage repair and restoration incidents experienced by their property casualty claims customers.
Call Us Now! 530-222-0200 24 / 7 - 365
Certainly the large impact and catastrophic Carr, Delta and Hirz fire incidents throughout Shasta and Trinity counties triggered preexisting SERVPRO “STORM Teams” from the San Francisco Bay area including out-of-state SERVPRO professionals from Oregon, Montana, and Idaho, all racing to provide emergency smoke, soot and ash clean up to our community.
Because we are a SERVPRO franchise our ability to scale people, equipment and resources is unparalleled in the North State. From a leaking toilet in a home to commercial large loss disasters we can quickly scale the scope and volume of resource requirements. Our ability to produce desired recovery results for our customers includes:
- The prompt handling of insurance claims through the SERVPRO National Call Center.
- Job process and best practices accountability from the first moment a customer picks up the phone and calls us to the finished dry, clean and restored property.
- Major retail, financial and insurance giants like State Farm, Farmers, AllState, Big Lots, Coca-Cola, Planet Fitness, Southwest Airlines and many more have national accounts with SERVPRO as their “go-to” trusted restoration industry provider.
- SERVPRO of North Shasta, Trinity & Greater Tehama Counties technician and vehicle standards.
- Documentation requirements for every detail of a job – from start to finish.
- A rigorous SERVPRO quality assurance program.
- We serve insurance adjusters and their clients.
As Redding, California’s trusted and experienced SERVPRO Franchise professional our job is exacting standards, clear and frequent communication to maintain customer reassurance and ensure quality service by providing accurate and transparent documentation.
Remember 24-hour emergency response, damage mitigation, loss assessment, and an electronic file are available to customers within hours. SERVPRO documented and measured performance increases value to our residential and commercial clients. Our years of hard-earned results in the fire and water cleanup and restoration industry maintains our competitive advantage by achieving customer satisfaction.
Visit us on Facebook at: https://www.facebook.com/SERVPRONorthShastaTrinityGreaterTehamaCounties/