Water Damage Restoration & Repair
The Catastrophic Power of Water
Water exposure can be the most damaging substance in the home and commercial property setting.
Suddenly or over time, excessive structural moisture or rapid flooding seeps into the very core of floor, wall and ceiling material causing visible; and more problematic, hidden deterioration. The water damage problem can become a biohazard toxic nightmare when sewage or bacteria infused water permeates the interior living spaces.
Fast and effective intervention can sharply reduce the harmful effects of water intrusion. SERVPRO of North Shasta, Trinity & Greater Tehama Counties, a premiere Redding, California and Shasta County water emergency damage restoration provider can produce amazing results. Our clean up and restoration professionals can address damaged contents such as precious home furnishings and personal content.
Where Water Damage Occurs
- Partition Walls – Plaster / Wood
- Timber joist flooring – Sound boarding, insulation, soffits or lagging.
- Flooring – Concrete, floating screed, boards/parquet, textile covering, carpet and insulation.
- Internal walls – Brick, concrete, plaster, plasterboard, timber framed including damp-proof membranes and insulation.
- Masonry – Solid walls, stone, cob cavity walls, sand-lime brick insulation, fair-faced masonry, internal plaster and external rendering.
- Flat roof – Felt, bitumen tanking and gravel insulation.
- Balcony / Terrace – Planted, floor slabs and gravel.
- Suspended Ceiling – Slats, sheeting, lath and plaster, ceiling tiles, voids and conduits.
- Foundation / Ground Slab / Walls – Topping damp-proof course, vapor barrier, bitumen.
We use moisture readers and drying equipment to quickly stop water inflow. Water damage is responsible for major business interruption, unusable living space and accompanying health risks.
Mold, Musty Odor and Mildew
Mold is waiting to grow and feed in a dank, moist and damp environment. There is a very short window of opportunity to prevent and stop mold growth and it is measured in hours not days. Especially when unseen hidden water leaks occur slowly. We are experts at isolating the problem areas with initial moisture readings and proven mold removal and sanitation best practices.
Phone us today and ensure that your home or business property is restored professionally and quickly.