Household Fire Redding, CA
This fire was started in the garage/man cave due to some faulty electrical. Mr. Werth thought that all of his band equipment was destroyed and said they were un savable. Upon or technicians arrival they were about to start a "BAND FUNERAL" after a few quick questions our tech was able to convince the owner and the other band members to allow her access to the equipment and let her try to fix the pieces. After a few short days we were able to return all the equipment in good as new condition. Mr. Werth and the other members were so happy the played her a song.